Year 3 Class - 3R - Autumn - 2017 - 2018
A huge welcome to the Juniors and Class 3R! We are very excited about our new year!
Here is some key information to help you get started.....
- Your teacher is Miss Rolph and your teaching assistant is Mrs O'Neill.
- PE will be on a Tuesday and dance will be on a Wednesday. The children will need full PE kit (kept in school) for these lessons.
- Homework will be Spellings and Maths which will be handed out on a Monday, to be returned on a Friday. (We believe that weekends are for family time!) There will be a test on Friday, based on the homework.
- A home reading book and a home reading record will be issued to your child, at least weekly. Please ensure that you read regularly with your child at home and sign the reading record. It is hugely important for their development AND it earns them rewards in class.
- Finally, keep watching our class pages for news and announcements throughout the year! Thank you!
Can you make a rap of silly sentences using words with the ending -le? Well, we can - using Pic Collage on our Ipads, we designed and performed raps and poems with these words. Have a giggle at our photos!
We hammered our grammar (and spelling) this week, in a sing-a-long assembly all about past tense verbs.
We enjoyed putting our times tables knowledge to the test, doing interactive Maths challenges on our Ipads today.