At St Matthew’s Catholic Primary School we use the eSchools platform for our website. This information provides all you’ll need to login and access your information.
- School Website Address: http://www.stmatthewsprimaryschool.co.uk (Parents can log in through the login key at the top of our school website)
- Website address: https://st-matthews-pri.eschools.co.uk/login
- eSchools address (for app): st-matthews-pri
- Username: «Username»
- Password: «Password»
Parents, if you don't know your Login details; please visit the school office and Miss Johnston will assist you with any questions or queries.
When you are logged in you will have access to the following:
- Attendance: View your child’s attendance for the current academic year.
- Letters home: You will have access to all current and previous letters sent through the eSchools platform.
- Events: Keep updated on all school events and events related to your child.
- Classes: View your child’s class page to keep up to date with what’s going on in class.
- Homework: View any homework that has been assigned to your child.
- Settings: The cog icon in the top right corner will enable you to change your password and even choose your own background theme!
- Contact Information: Parents can view their personal contact information and update through eschools if the information is incorrect.
eSchools provides your child’s school with various ways to communicate with parents including email, text messages, and a new mobile app which allows you to view your messages, any letters home and notifications from the school as well as your child’s attendance and current homework tasks. Please check that your contact details are correct by clicking on the cog in the top right of the screen once you have logged in. We encourage you to download the app, as messages sent to this will reduce your school’s costs. Search ‘eSchools’ to find the free app in either the Apple App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) and use your login details above. In order to display alerts from the app on your lock screen please make sure you’ve selected the correct notification settings.
If you’re not receiving emails from the school please remember to check your spam folder before contacting the school. If you click the ‘unsubscribe’ link you will no longer receive email updates so avoid clicking this link if you would like to continue to receive email communication from the school. Do continue to check the school website regularly for newsletters and club updates.
This can be used to book your parents evening appointments through eSchools. When a parent evening is upcoming you will be designated a booking window. During this time you will be able to select which available appointment you would like to book.