Week Beginning 1st March
Hello Year 6 and welcome to this week's home learning. It is 'Book Week' in school and 'World Book Day' on Thursday 4th March, so make sure you look out for all of the exciting book related activities we have planned for you this week.
Have a fantastic week everyone and we look forward to seeing you all soon!
Monday 1st March
Good Morning Year 6, please see today's activities below:
- Literacy Lesson 1 - Comprehension (plastic pollution)
- Maths Lesson 1 - Square and Cube Numbers
- Reading - Eren
- French Lesson -Video
- RE- A reflection on Unity
Tuesday 2nd March
Welcome to Tuesday everybody!
We have lots of great activities for you today, including:
- English lesson 2 - Creating your own fact file from researching plastic pollution
- Maths Lesson 2 - multiplying and dividing by 10, 100 and 1000
- Collective worship
- Reciprocal Reading - Eren
- Reading for pleasure task - based on the book 'Flotsam' by David Wiesner.
Wednesday 3rd March
- Literacy-Planning your letter
- Maths-Revision of long multiplication
- RE-Communion with others
- Reading -Eren
- Reading for Pleasure- Reading challenges! Make sure you send us your pictures!
Thursday 4th March
It's World Book Day!
Today we will be gathering at 2pm for our class Zooms!
Don't forget to log on!
Look at the 'Book Week' section under the home learning tab to find the letter.
The video for how to make a hat is also below.
There are also some links to websites that you may enjoy today!
Have fun year 6 and we look forward to seeing you all at 2pm!
Friday 5th March
Hello Year 6, well done for another great week of online learning!
Today your lessons will be:
- RE-Dove of Peace
- Literacy-Writing your letter
- Maths-Word Problems
- Reading-Eren Chapter 17
- Geography-Water Cycle