What's on in Liverpool for Families
- 27/7/19 - 27/9/19 - Circus Zyair Magical circus experience for the whole family.
(Wavertree Sports Park/North Park/Birkenhead Park.)
- 23/8/19 – Mister Magnolia
Open air children's theatre show based on the wacky adventures of Quentin Blake's Mister Magnolia.
(Port Sunlight Museum and Garden Village.)
- 23/8/19 - 25/8/19 – Horrid Henry on the Big Screen
Compilation of Horrid Henry episodes and music videos.
- 10/7/19 - 12/7/19 – Planetarium
Blast off on a spectacular journey through space and time.
(World Museum, Liverpool)
- 17/4/19 - 21/4/19 – Little Liverpool
The Little Liverpool gallery is a hands-on fantasy world especially for children under the age of 6 to play and learn.
(Museum of Liverpool)
- 27/7/19, 9/8/19 and 28/8/19 – Billy's Musical Voyage
Take part in a fun filled story about a sailor called Billy who travels all over the world and discovers the many exciting musical instruments to be found in different countries.
(Merseyside Maritime Museum, Liverpool)
- 31/7/19 – Kids Cinema - The Lego Movie
Liverpool's ultimate family cinema experience is a Summer Holiday must. You can sing along, dance out of your seats and laugh along.
(Camp and Furnace, Liverpool)
- 5/8/19 – 8/8/19 – Albert Dock Floating Cinema
Join in with Liverpool's first floating cinema. Choose from Finding Nemo, A Sharks Tale, The Goonies, Matilda or Jumanji.
(Albert Dock, Liverpool)
- 31/10/19 – 3/11/19 – Marvel University Live: Age of Heroes
Watch as all your children’s superhero’s come to life in this action packed spectacular.
(Liverpool Echo and Convention Centre)